NAME: MONICA LOUISE N. DY
Mobile: (+63917) 867.0719
Wireless Landline: (+63 2) 966-0631
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
NUVALI is the large-scale master planned development for the 21st century, where the promise of redefining live, work, and recreate is made possible in an integrated natural and man-made environment.
NUVALI will showcase Ayala Land's expertise in changing landscapes and shaping lifestyles that will revolutionize community development in the country.
Why Invest and Live in the NUVALI?
1. Green and intelligent Homes- combine the latest green building technology with sustainable urban planning.
2. Dedicated bike Lane and water taxis
Alternative means of transportation to de-emphasize cars via pedestrian friendly paths or privately managed transit systems.
3. Tree Ratio is high. Around 50% is devoted to Open Spaces. Abundant greenery minimize impact on the land and offer soil-erosion control.
4. Lake is both used as irrigation and decorative purposes. A healthier, more comfortable environment; using bio-swales and permeable paving; institutionalizing water recycling;
5. Wifi enabled - This is quite important for me since my work is internet based. Wouldn’t it be lovely to just blog away by the lake?
6. A lifestyle-oriented retail area grounded on the eco-sensitive features of the entire development will also be built alongside an office community which is set to grow very quickly.
Pre-school, Elementary, High School
- Acacia Waldorf School
- Caritas Don Bosco School
- Brent International School Mamplasan
- De La Salle Canlubang Integrated School
- Xavier School
- Miriam School (SY 2014)
- Everest Academy (planned)
College, Graduate School
- San Sebastian College - Recoletos Canlubang
- Ateneo Graduate School of Business
- De La Salle Canlubang College and Graduate School of Business
- St. Scholastica’s College – Westgrove
- UST (planned)
It all begins with a revolution in our way of thinking, a vision not just for today but for the years to come. A forward-looking mindset that embraces sustainability as key towards shaping our future. Nurturing the welfare of our environment is steadfastly linked to assuring a solid future for generations to come. Ultimately, it’s about what really matters to us—clean, fresh air, abundant greenery, safety and security, education, a good job, sound health. NUVALI seamlessly integrates family, work, and leisure, generating a diversity of spaces, activities, and communities—allowing people the means to live their full potential. A vibrant landscape springs forth, freely shared by all.
Converging nature, people, and technology in NUVALI, sustainability cultivates the dynamic relationship among the ecological, social, and economic webs of life.
Evoliving is the seamless weaving of life, nature and technology to secure a vibrant future, an observance
In NUVALI, each workday is reinvigorated with ecologically sound, breathable workspaces and technologically advanced infrastructure allowing flexibility and stimulating creativity. Promoting a healthy, active lifestyle, work spaces are integrated with the environment, thoughtfully equipped with elements such as scenic views from the office and active areas, fields and open, green spaces encircling the office campus setting. With 24/7 connectivity, integration of work with outdoor spaces in environmentally efficient buildings, NUVALI transforms the work landscape, optimizing productivity and efficiency. Investment opportunities are available for the public either through lots for sale or lots for long term lease.
- Training / Conference Facilities / Studio / Workshops
- Dormitory / Apartment
- Tertiary (College) level schools or higher education
Civic and Leisure
- » Parks
- » Recreation amenities
- » Bird Sanctuary Viewing Deck
- » Xavier School (targeted opening by 2012)
- » Lakeside Evozone
BPO offices with green features and a neighborhood retail center in a campus setting
- » Abrio, Montecito, Santierra, Treveia, and Avida Settings.
Five low-density residential communities providing different options for different markets and needs.
- » South District development parcels
- Large land parcels available for low density residential development.
- » A showcase of NUVALI’s developments and sustainability efforts
- » Carefully designed road networks and privately managed transit systems providing links among different neighborhoods in and around NUVALI
- » Transport hub/Terminal
- » Boat dock
- » Extensive road network; at full development, main arteries are envisioned to have wide roads for both public and private vehicles, and bike and pedestrian lanes with foliage.
NUVALI Residential Lots
Just beyond a lush canopy of green, Ayala Land Premier reveals a distinctive new living experience in NUVALI. A 50-hectare natural expanse weaving together intimate residential enclaves. Every urban convenience cultivating family comfortably and sustainably. A fresh approach to residential development generating a legacy of growth and renewal.
Within a haven of light, an infinite community begins - Luscara.
Elaro is a community with gentle rolling terrain offering views of the Mt. Makiling and Tagaytay Ridges. It is a stone throw away from Xavier School in NUVALI. Its expansive greens will be a result of master-planning geared towards embracing and enhancing the land's natural features Residents of Elaro will experience an orchestrated interplay between natural and suburban . Cut sizes starts at 600 sqm.
The perfect natural urban refuge RIGHT BESIDE the future NUVALI COMMERCIAL and RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT. Truly bearing the mark of an AYALA LAND PREMIER PROJECT, ELARO ushers in a unique and distinctive residential lifestyle, indulgent luxury and convenience within nature's embrace. Residents of ELARO will experience an orchestrated interplay between natural and suburban living. Tree-lined roads will lead the perfect transition between future urban boundaries only minutes away, and exclusive private residences.